Tuesday, November 29, 2011

You Are The One !

Once, i definetely didn't know the kinda man that i dreamin' of. When i was in highschool, i had a bad-dark days i've ever experienced before. Ah just let it go !. I don't want remember that anymore!

Then, Thank God ya Allah! you have brought us together to the present. i still don't believe that i found the man of my dream eventually. That is YOU , Asyraf!

To me, you're loving family -especially for Mom. You're smart-brilliant, helpfull, caring -always help anyone in difficulty, open-minded, understanding, humble, hopefull, positive-thinking, easy-going. You got a big responsibility and big leadership and also big spirit. Cool, charming, confident, flexible with anyone. Hmm.. romantic -even you never realize that, i love your jokes, your eyes -the way you look at me. You are kind of a visionary, i love then i learn your motivations and all of your mottos in life, you gimme lessons of what you always type on and text on twitter and facebook. I'd rather hear your story coz i like the way you tell your stories, I like your kindness, i like your extrovert, . You're absolutely different than other guys i've ever known. You're the best person i've ever had -after my family.

One thing that i'm always thinking of is how can i make you happy???
I just wanna make you happy with me, no matter how the way i could do. I don't wanna hurt you. I'm thinking of what and when i could do all that then finally can give you a happiness, i need something for you, need time together. But i haven't been finding the right time to do that. Many complications i faced of. And I know you're busy though i never know what things that makes you so busy. I'm afraid if i bother you of what you doing. That's why i rare giving you messages. That's fine don't worry be happy. Hope we can understand each other.

Talking about your past, i suggest you to forget all that you had been through at that time and made you depressed. Besides, i'm glad that you had a super-real-bestfriend in your entire life. That is Frank. I trust and feel so amazed when you told about your bestfriend. We thank you, Frank! you had given my sweetheart many lesson of life and so do i. Thanks to You and Frank who spread many positive sides to me and many people who knows you two.

There might be also something from you that i don't want to tell. I just accept anything you have coz i don't wanna lose you. That's why You Are The One !

Thank you A for your all of kindness. I promise i would not make you dissappointed. You are the one of my future. Hope you bring me to a happiness and so do i to you. I trust that you could give me good guidance start from this day, tomorrow, the next day, then over and over again. You are my LOVEBIRD!

Thanks to Mom and Dad for supporting me :D

FINALLY I WISH I COULD MAKE MY JOURNEY WITH YOU THROUGH ETERNITY :)





I LOVE YOU, Asyraf ! ♥ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment